ABS material product parameters（Parameter）：
|Base plate temperature
||12-19g/10min（220℃，10kg）Elongation at break25％
||1.75MM（1KG）=395M 、 3.0MM（1KG）=130M
ABS material product characteristics：
1. Has excellent impact strength and wear resistance;
2. Chemical resistance, dyeing properties, molding processing and mechanical processing effects are better;
3. The support is easy to peel off;
ABS material color card：
ABS material product application field：
It is suitable for equipment with heating device on the bottom plate. It can print models that require strong printing strength and require subsequent processing, such as: dyeing, polishing, electroplating, etc., suitable for small-scale parts.
Shenzhen Weiwei New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is an innovative company focusing on the development and production of 3D printing materials. The company was established in November 2020. Relying on the brother company’s nearly 20 years of experience in R&D and production of plastic raw material solutions, it responds to the country’s “strategic "Emerging industries" is called for research on biodegradable materials such as PCL and PLA. The company has developed technical cooperation with Bayer Group and South China University of Technology, and established a research and development center in Shenzhen to jointly develop 3D printing consumables and other high-tech materials.
At present, the company has successfully developed various 3D printing consumables such as PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, nylon, etc., and has its own professional production lines and formulas with independent intellectual property rights. The product has high strength, good toughness, and stable melting point, which is suitable for most 3D printing applications in the market. "Technology-driven quality, professional service enhancement" is the core business philosophy of Weiwei. In the future, the company will continue to establish good cooperative relations with more domestic and foreign 3D printer manufacturers and users. We warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to cooperate sincerely with us. Work together to create a better tomorrow.
Common problems with ABS include：
Stress problems, floating fibers, plating defects, weld lines, peeling, etc. Among them, the four common problems of electroplated injection molded parts: leakage plating (exposed plastic); poor bonding force, rough pinholes; plating on the hanger; in addition, there are internal stress problems, injection molding and so on.
ABS plating problem:
1. Leak plating refers to the partial non-plating of injection molded parts, so that the plastic surface is exposed. Generally, leakage plating can be divided into two types: sheet leakage plating and pinhole leakage plating. Flake plating, as the name implies, that is, the area where the plating is missing is flaky; pinhole plating refers to the small spot-like missing plating on the surface of the workpiece after electroless nickel plating. This kind of defect is easily confused with pitting after electroplating. The difference between the two is whether there is metal deposition at this point. If there is no metal deposition, it is pinhole leakage plating.
2. Poor adhesion The key factors of adhesion are: material selection, structure design of injection molded parts, injection molding process, degreasing, etc. Take the selection of materials as an example: electroplated ABS: the butadiene content in electroplated ABS plastic is 22% to 24%, and the bonding force of the coating is much higher than that of non-plated ABS resin. Within a certain range, the higher the butadiene content in ABS plastics, the better the adhesion of the coating. A butadiene content of less than 18% or more than 24% will result in low riveting effect of the coating on the surface of the plastic part, and poor adhesion between the coating and the plastic part, so the selection of materials is very important.
3. The possible causes of the above-mentioned defects caused by rough chemical nickel and pinholes: the ratio of chromic acid and sulfuric acid is imbalanced or low, the content of trivalent chromium in the coarsening solution is too high; the coarsening time is too short or too long, and the coarsening temperature is too high. Low or too high; the coarsening liquid is contaminated. After long-term use, too much butadiene gum is dissolved in the roughening solution, which hinders the roughening.
Solution: The ratio of chromic acid to sulfuric acid in the roughening solution should be controlled at 1:1, and the trivalent chromium content should not exceed 15 g/L; the roughening temperature should be controlled at 62 ～ 68 ℃, and the time should be 5 ～ 10 min; After the solution is contaminated, 1/3 of the plating solution should be replaced and the tank should be cleaned. 1/3 of the coarsening solution should be updated in half a year.
4. The main reason for the coating on the hanger is that the concentration of the palladium cylinder is too high, the chemical nickel plating reaction is too fast, and the filter pump is not cleaned and the tank liquid is not replaced in time. Solution: Change the washing tank, neutralization and activation tank after roughening; reduce the concentration of the palladium tank drug, or shorten the production time of the workpiece in the palladium tank process; clean the surface of the rack before using the rack for production, if necessary Soak in the roughening tank to completely remove the impurities adsorbed on the surface of the rack; shorten the time of electroless nickel plating; extend the production time of the roughening process.
ABS internal stress problem:
(1) Excessive processing pressure, too fast speed, too much filling, too long injection and pressure holding time will cause excessive internal stress and cracking;
(2) Adjust the speed and pressure of mold opening to prevent mold release and cracking caused by rapid forced drawing;
(3) Properly increase the mold temperature to make the part easy to demold; appropriately lower the material temperature to prevent decomposition;
(4) Prevent cracking due to deterioration of mechanical properties due to weld marks and plastic degradation;
(5) The residual stress of the workpiece can be eliminated by annealing and heat treatment immediately after forming to reduce the generation of cracks.
(1) The ejection should be balanced, such as the number of ejector pins, the cross-sectional area should be sufficient, the demolding slope should be sufficient, and the cavity surface should be smooth enough to prevent the residual stress concentration of the ejector from cracking due to external force;
(2) The structure of the part should not be too thin, and the transition part should adopt arc transition as far as possible to avoid stress concentration caused by sharp corners and chamfers;
(3) Use metal inserts as little as possible to prevent the internal stress from increasing due to the difference in shrinkage between the insert and the workpiece;
(4) Appropriate demolding air inlets should be provided for deep-bottomed parts to prevent the formation of vacuum negative pressure;
(5) The main runner is large enough to allow the gate material to be demolded when it is cured in the future, so that it is easy to demold.